Journeyman Geospatial Analyst
Clearance: Active TS/SCI and willing to undergo CI Poly
The selected candidate will illuminate key locations and personalities within terrorist networks utilizing data mining and aggregation. The geospatial analyst will synthesize accurate and timely Spatial-Temporal Multi-INT assessments based on the data mined leveraging geospatial analytic and production tools. This position requires strong collaboration skills with analysts, mission partners and customers. Intelligence reports, graphics and briefings will be used to communicate the analysis rendered. No shift work required.
- Strong knowledge and experience with Activity Based Intelligence (ABI) tradecraft.
- Strong understanding of Full Motion Video (FMV) collection platforms and methods. Third Phase (historical analysis) FMV experience highly desired.
- Experience using ESRI products developing applications in ArcGIS using ArcObjects or MapObjects; modeling with ArcSDE; GIS Server or ArcIMS site development, implementations and maintenance.
- Proficient with various ELT and GIS platforms and working knowledge of NES Cedalion database.
- Imagery Exploitation Software (SOCET GXP, RemoteView).
- Regular expression usage, temporal expressions, and geospatial representations (datum, projections, and coordinate systems).
- Network analysis, data management, versioned editing.
- General all-source intelligence analysis to include permutations and conversion of geo-database files, shape files, Google Earth KML/KMZ, and CSV files.
Desired Skills and Education:
- Degree in GIS related field.
- Python (arcpy), VBA program languages and scripting.
- Familiarity with Multi-INT Analysis and Archive System (MAAS)
- Experience with Digital Video Analysis (DVA)
- 3-10 Years of Geospatial Analysis experience
- Experience with Activity Based Intelligence (ABI)
- FMV experience (3rd phase historical FMV analysis experience highly desired)
- Must have an active TS/SCI & be willing to obtain a CI Poly