Branch Service Manager/Float
Establishes, retains and deepens relationships with new and existing clients. Provides quality service to internal and external clients through effective and professional written and verbal communication. Responsible for overall operations of branch and adherence to policies and procedures. Responsible for in-branch sales activities to assist the Branch Relationship Manager in ensuring the branch meets assigned goals. Responsible for activities that contribute to cross-sell and fee income goals and retention of existing client relationships. May manage and lead branch staff for optimal performance in sales, service and operations. Comply with policies, procedures, rules and regulations, and complete training requirements as warranted for the position.
- Consistently provide excellent client services to external and internal clients.
- Proficient with setting up complex accounts and related services.
- Proficient in performing account maintenance.
- Answers internal and external phone calls and emails.
- Reviews policies and procedures.
- Completes all required training.
- Coaches, trains, and develops team members as needed.
- Participates in monthly branch audits.
- Participates in and/or leads "Branch Huddles" and other necessary meetings.
- Contributes towards business development efforts.
- Processes teller transactions/balances cash as needed.
- May act as back up to the Branch Relationship Manager.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Proficient use of Platform and Teller system.
- Advanced knowledge of banking products and services.
- Knowledge of banking regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Highly motivated, self-driven individual who can think strategically, operate independently and take accountability for the function.
- Ability to motivate, influence and collaborate with others both internally and externally.
- Must have the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment and prioritize your focus on most impactful activities.
- Strong oral and written communication skills when interacting with internal and external clients.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- The ability to effectively manage others.
- Hand-eye coordination is required for using keyboard to enter transaction information.
- Ability to lift boxes of coins weighing up to 15 pounds.
- Flexibility in schedule is required.
- Travel required for float positions and may be required for all others.
- Demonstrates a commitment to Relationships F•I•R•S•Tin all areas of job performance.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- At least three (3) years of branch banking experience required.
- At least one (1) year of leadership experience required.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class.