Outcomes Data Manager
The Outcomes Data Manager is responsible for the overall development; implementation and oversight of the data collection software systems used by the program, Child Plus and Teaching Strategies Gold. The Outcomes Data Manager oversees the mandated Early Head Start & Head Start child & family outcomes performance standards. The Outcomes Data Manager analyzes child outcomes data, provides feedback to education staff and reports out on child outcomes trends. The Outcomes Data Manager analyzes family outcomes data, provides feedback to family services staff and reports out on family outcomes trends. Presentations of data analysis are provided to staff, parents and other professionals by this Manager regularly over the course of the year. The Outcomes Data Manager designs and provides training to small and large groups.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education or related field plus four years related work experience, experience teaching in ECE preferred
- Obtain physical exam (Statement of Good Health) with TB screening at time of employment with update every two years.
- Maintain access to reliable, insured transportation.
- Strong computer and communication skills
- Mathematical and analytical skills