The Coach is responsible for the overall development, implementation and oversight of the program’s coaching program and ensures the Head Start coaching Performance Standards are achieved. The Coach designs and provides training to small and large groups of staff and individual staff using the Practice Based Coaching model. The Coach is responsible for the developing, scheduling, and maintaining of the professional development calendar and itineraries for both the Early Head Start and Head Start programs. Must have compassion and understanding for the needs of children and families from economically and culturally diverse backgrounds.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education or related field plus four years related work experience, experience teaching in ECE preferred.
- Provide a TVCCA staff Statement of Good Health signed by a physician, physician’s assistant, or nurse practitioner within twelve (12) months before the date of employment and every twenty-four (24) months thereafter.
- Provide a written report of negative tuberculin test completed within twelve (12) months prior to the date of employment or for a known prior reactor, no evidence of active tuberculosis on a chest x-ray.
- Must have access to reliable, insured transportation.
- Strong computer and communication skills.