Inventory Clerk - 2nd Shift
Our Plover, Wisconsin facility is part of our Supply Chain Solutions group where we specialize in ‘kitting’ – assembling packages for our commercial clients. Team members handle various tasks from inventory control to assembly – ensuring that the correct items are placed into consumer packaging – through to quality assurance and shipping. Our well lit production warehouse is clean, temperature controlled and most lines do not require hearing protection.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Inventory Control Clerks contribute to the efficient operation of the warehouse by ensuring accurate inventory control and record keeping.
Key duties include:
- Return parts into specific inventory locations and pick / allocate parts to the warehouse floor
- Document / transact / reconcile all transactions in the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) computer system
- Perform physical aisle audits and inventory investigations to maintain inventory accuracy in ERP
- Process leftover and damaged materials used in production
- Ensure that all requisite documentation is complete and concise
- Assisting with quality issue investigations
- Supporting Assembly teams as required. Success factors:
- Excellent attention to detail in performing sometimes repetitive tasks
- Able to perform frequent basic mathematical calculations with the aid of a calculator
- Demonstrated computer skills and the ability to input data accurately
- Good oral and written communication skills – the ability to write emails that effectively describe a situation and the ability to effectively discuss same.
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills and the ability to deal with frequent interruptions and changing priorities
- Demonstrated ability to function as an effective and supportive team member
- Ability to be trained and certified in use of Powered Industrial Vehicle (forklift). Essential job requirements:
- Role is an operating warehouse environment, must be able to recognize hazards and work safely around multi level racking, and powered industrial vehicles
- Approximately 50% of time walking and standing on flat surfaces and 50% desk / office
- Ability to work overtime including weekends.
- Occasional (10%) lifting up to 50 pounds.
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer