Imaging Operator - Production
The Imaging Operator prepares and operates the Xerox, and Oce’ equipment by reviewing job specifications, making equipment adjustments, and performing on going quality checks to produce quality forms which meet internal standards and customer needs.
1. Operates various imaging equipment using lithograph, alignment gauges, and Z -patterns to produce a high quality imaged product that meets job specifications.
2. Prepares for the job run time by reviewing the job specifications and making adjustments to the equipment to provide a sample of the finished product.
3. Reviews the sample form with the supervisor using the equipment checklists to ensure that it meets all job specifications and quality requirements.
4. Changes paper rolls on the Oce’ equipment and refills paper trays on Xerox equipment to keep the job running efficiently and on time.
5. Visually inspects the forms during run time to ensure that they meet job specifications and quality standards.
6. Cleans work areas to maintain a safe and organized environment.
7. May include other duties as assigned.
RR Donnelley offers competitive starting wages, including a significant shift differential for off-shifts, and an aggressive pay progression plan.
RR Donnelley is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
Good math and mechanical problem-solving skills.