Program Director - Cardio Vascular Technology
Administrator & Management
Florida SouthWestern State College is accepting resumes in search of a Program Director to lead the team of exceptional employees of the Cardiovascular Technology (CVT) program in the School of Health Professions. Work includes planning, implementing, directing, and evaluation of effective and efficient instructional systems within available resources, consistent with regional and program accreditation standards, Federal and State statutes, and the College mission.
The Florida SouthWestern State College Cardiovascular Technology Program is accredited in invasive cardiovascular technology by The Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs based on the recommendation of the Joint Review Committee on Education in Cardiovascular Technology. The following graduate outcomes highlight the success of the FSW CVT program:
- Graduates passing the national Registered Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist (RCIS) exam: 100%
- Retention: 72.7%
- Positive Placement (employed, continuing their education, or serving in the military): 100%
Please click here to see the complete job description.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Master’s degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher education with 18 graduate semester hours in a discipline appropriate to the program
- Five (5) years of full-time related professional work or teaching experience in the invasive CVT field. An appropriate combination of work experience and teaching will be considered.
- active RCIS credential (Registered Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist)
Salary: $55,879.41 annually
Resumes accepted through: October 18, 2020
If this position sounds like an opportunity to which you aspire, please submit your resume for consideration to become one of the best, the brightest, the BUCS!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion.