Enterprise Architect (Mid-Level)
Overall Assignment Description:
Mid-level Enterprise Architects develop and plan the GEOINT Enterprise Architecture (GEA). They create and communicate Enterprise architecture artifacts in accordance with the Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DoDAF) and the Intelligence Community’s (IC) Program Architecture Guidance (PAG).
- Develops, maintains, and documents the GEOINT Enterprise Architecture (GEA), ensuring alignment to NGA Strategy and CONOPS.
- Assists in the creation of the architecture information and artifacts in accordance with the Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DoDAF) and the Intelligence Community’s (IC) Program Architecture Guidance (PAG).
- Conducts architecture analysis providing the government with data to support trade-offs between competing demands.
- Expected work activities the Enterprise Architect position would be required to support include:
- systems analysis necessary to define and document the As-Is Architecture
- planning, design, and systems engineering work necessary to build and portray the To-Be Architecture
- development of conceptual, logical and physical architecture and executable technical roadmaps defining the time-phased schedule for the path of systems and services from the As-Is to the To-Be Architecture
- program, segment and project-based solution-level architectures consistent with the enterprise-level architecture
- business architecture support defining the GEOINT business model and its components to include governance, business processes, and business information
- data and data services architecture support
- expertise and support for network architecture and engineering
- security architecture and engineering support
Skills and Experience:
MUST POSSESS CURRENT TS/SCI CLEARANCE TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree program.
- 6+ to 12 years working experience in government or industry with Architecture tools.
- Current TS/SCI security clearance.
- Working knowledge of Model Based Systems Engineering, processes, tools and languages.