Branch Manager/ Park Potomac
Manage and lead branch staff for optimal performance in sales, service and operations. Responsible for the overall operations of branch and adherence to policies and procedures. Deliver exceptional service to internal and external clients and address escalated customer service issues as needed. Establish, retain and deepen relationships with new and existing clients. Accountable for leading all in-branch and outbound sales activities and ensuring the branch meets assigned goals. Maintains a strong working knowledge of Teller, CSR, BSM responsibilities and can function in role, when needed. Responsible for coaching and mentoring team members to expand knowledge of advanced products and services.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide leadership, coaching and support to direct reports.
- Provide quarterly coaching to staff, performance feedback, and completes performance appraisals as scheduled.
- Consistently provides excellent client services to external and internal clients.
- Supervises the branch platform and teller line operations to ensure service quality, accuracy, efficiency and risk management.
- Ensure branch compliance with all policies, procedures and applies applicable regulations, particularly as they pertain to audit, security, compliance and internal controls. Ensures that monthly branch audits are completed accurately. Exercises good judgement when handling exceptions to policy.
- Proficient with setting up complex accounts, related services and account maintenance. Advises clients on bank products and services and refers to other business partners as appropriate. Resolves issues related to banking services and accounts. Ensures prompt response and follow up to client account inquiries and escalated customer servicing issues.
- Ensure that all appropriate new account documentation is collected and in compliance with our new account policies and procedures .
- Responsible for branch vault and cash supply, when applicable. Prepares, receives, and processes cash shipment per procedures, ensuring adequate currency supplies at all times
- Ensure proper completion of CTRs, balancing of the ATM, Night Drops deposits and balancing TCR as applicable
- Maintain accurate branch teller difference record within the established guidelines
- Ensure branch is open on time and ready to conduct business each business day. Delegate various operations duties to branch staff while maintaining overall administrative responsibility.
- Responsible for organizing branch work schedules to maintain adequate coverage during business hours. Assist at other branches as necessary and participate on Saturday rotations.
- Lead branch sales activities such as cross-selling of products and services and outbound calling activities to generate new deposits.
- Conduct outbound sales calls independently and in partnership with other internal partners to existing customers and prospects.
- Lead Branch team meetings to discuss operational, security, sales, service, product mastery and other topics as necessary.
- Participate and provide input/feedback during Branch Manager meetings , team conference calls and one/one meetings.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 5 years of progressive branch experience
- 3 years supervision or leadership of a team and/or internal Branch Banking experience within EagleBank
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class.