Mid-Level SME (Foundation GEOINT)
Clearance: Active TS/SCI Clearance Required
Duties May Include:
- Provide expertise and advice to plan, manage, and execute programs and projects. Evaluate performance, execution risks, and make comprehensive recommendations to the Government.
- Review, evaluate, and assess program requirements, documents, plans, and other related artifacts for accuracy, consistency, and compliance.
- Provide acquisition assistance to engineering review boards and configuration management boards including Request for Change (RFC) preparation, technical review, and coordination
- Evaluate recommendations relating to architectural direction and guidance, and assist the program office in the evaluation of viable, sustainable, and architectures. Coordinate the integration of new and/or modified data types
- Advise program leaders and managers regarding potential technology insertion to improve performance, effectiveness, and efficiency of program and identify potential long-term issues
- Provide system security and information assurance advice and review documents and policies in support of assessment and authorization (A&A) requirements.
- Monitor the status of designated Foundation GEOINT operational systems and support the resolution of operational issues and track test events related software deliveries.
- Assist with the production of documentation to support new acquisitions. Assist with preparation and coordination of delivery orders, task orders, requirements documents, briefings, and performance statements, as applicable.
- Review and evaluate the completeness of test plans and other test related documentation and provide feedback to Government and the development contractors.
- Provide independent witnessing of contractor testing at development contractor facilities and at operational sites or test facilities in support of Government personnel
- Participate in major program milestones and use expertise to identify issues and ensure sufficient requirements understanding and programmatic considerations are included.
- Specialized experience in DoD or IC acquisition policy and processes.
- Demonstrated experience preparing acquisition strategy documentation and solicitation elements for multiple system/acquisition programs.
- Familiarity with Cloud-based computing architectures and file based data formats/standards.
- Demonstrated success providing long-term, direct acquisition and program management support services to NGA at the NSG Segment level.
- Masters of Science degree in Engineering Management or other management discipline.
- Familiarity with the NSG architecture for Foundation GEOINT data types.
- Familiarity with the Geospatial-intelligence mission and its IC contributions.
- Certified as a Program/Project Management Professional or DAWIA certification (any level) in IT, PM, SPRDE, or Test or certified Scaled Agile Framework Agilist (SA).
- 8 years of total experience; 6 of those should be specialized
- Active TS/SCI Clearance Required