Warehouse and Operations
Will be responsible for maintaining the company’s buildings, facilities and equipment in an operating and functional condition. Performs a variety of skilled maintenance activities to maintain the condition and appearance of facility buildings and systems in accordance with established standards. Under limited supervision, ensures that maintenance practices are in compliance with appropriate safety and regulatory requirements.
- Electrical repairs or installations.
- Fleet vehicle repairs
- Carpentry, painting and plastering
- Machine servicing
- General mechanical maintenance (e.g. Heating, Ventilating, Air Conditioning or HVAC and sheet metal).
- Operate equipment.
- Perform periodic checks and minor repairs of computerized fire alarm and security systems.
- Perform repairs, modifications, and preventative maintenance on buildings and facilities, equipment, fixtures, and systems.
- Troubleshoot, repairs, and maintains facility systems.
- Perform work based on dispatched service or daily/weekly work schedules.
- Review work as required to document specific needs (materials, supplies, instructions, etc.).
- Assist in the movement of furniture, materials, and equipment as required.
- Perform all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
- Work with or oversee subcontractor activities as directed by supervisor or work schedule.
- Respond to facility emergencies after normal working hours.
- General knowledge of building codes, safety regulations and local sanitary codes.
- Good mechanical skills and experience.
- Familiarity with agricultural water wells.
- Experience with the following tools is required.
- Mechanic’s hand tools
- Powered hand tools
- Water truck
- Boom lift
- Light equipment
- Voltage/amperage measuring/recording devices
- Personal Computer
- High School or equivalent
- Requires 5 years of related experience.
This position is located at 6920 W Allison Rd, Chandler, AZ. View the Google Map in full screen.