Warehouse Generalist 1
Warehouse and Operations
This position is responsible for retrieving, moving, and stacking merchandise. Loads, unloads, moves, stacks, and stages product using material handling equipment excluding forklifts. Picks and Packs orders throughout the warehouse. Documents and maintains inventory, and ensures production area organization and cleanliness. Maintains equipment and materials in a neat, clean, and orderly fashion.
- Picking and packing, pallet building, and light assembly.
- Performs labeling, sorting, wrapping, packing, and repacking.
- Efficiently stacks and stores the merchandise in the appropriate areas.
- Prepares and stages skids for outbound shipments using different carriers.
- Efficiently moves product from staging and/or storage areas into outbound trucks and trailers.
- May unload inbound shipments safely and moves product to storage locations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to read, write, comprehend, and speak English.
- Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs (team lifting required for anything over 50 lbs)
- Must have the ability to follow directions with emphasis on safety.
- Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly with great attention to detail.
- Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within specific timeframe given.
- Ability to adapt to change in the workplace and shift priorities easily.
- Must be able to use proper technique to lift 50 pounds
- Must be capable of sitting, standing and walking for extended periods.
- High school diploma or its equivalent and 6 months-1 year of related experience are preferred.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within warehouse industry.
- Must be able to work overtime as needed and be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends.
- Candidates will be required to successfully complete pre-employment drug screening and background investigation.
This position is located at 175 Ave A Building 26, Leetsdale, PA. View the Google Map in full screen.