Warehouse Generalist 2
Warehouse and Operations
This position is responsible for retrieving, moving, and stacking merchandise. Loads, unloads, moves, stacks, and stages product using material handling equipment which may include use of forklifts. Picks and Packs orders throughout the warehouse. Documents and maintains inventory, and ensures production area organization and cleanliness. Maintains equipment and materials in a neat, clean, and orderly fashion. Uses a computer in daily work activities.
- Uses computer to enter data and to check on product status and enter shipment information
- Unloads inbound shipments safely and moves product to storage locations
- Picking and packing, pallet building, and light assembly
- Efficiently stacks and stores the merchandise in the appropriate areas.
- Performs labeling, sorting, wrapping, packing, and repacking assistance as needed
- Creates bill of ladings and manifests for different carriers
- Prepares and stages skids for outbound shipments using different carriers.
- Efficiently moves product from staging and/or storage areas into outbound trucks and trailers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to read, write, comprehend and speak English.
- Basic knowledge of computer systems required. Warehouse Management Systems experience helpful.
- Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook knowledge preferred.
- The ability to perform functions with minimal direction with emphasis on safety.
- Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly with great attention to detail.
- Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines.
- Ability to adapt to change in the workplace and shift priorities easily.
- High school diploma or its equivalent and 1-2 years of related experience is preferred.
- Certified forklift driver (stand up/sit down) or willing to learn, as needed.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within warehouse industry.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Must be able to use proper technique to lift 50 pounds (team lifting required for anything over 50 lbs), must be capable of sitting, standing and walking for extended periods.
- Must be able to work overtime as needed and be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends.
- Candidates will be required to successfully complete pre-employment drug screening and background investigation.
This position is located at 6920 W Allison Rd, Chandler, AZ. View the Google Map in full screen.