Community Outreach Worker
This position works within a team and has direct contact with clients, staff and community partners. Responsible for marketing, recruiting and completing the intake application process for potential eligible families into the Early Head Start and Head Start programs while ensuring compliance with Federal Head Start Performance Standards. The intake process will include making direct contact with families and local agencies for referrals and scheduling and completing a Head Start application. Using various software is a critical component to this position.
- High School Diploma or equivalent with two years of experience in data entry, data management and interacting with others.
- Must possess strong data management and computer skills, including the ability to learn and utilize relevant software programs.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Must have flexibility to work evenings and weekends for community events as needed.
- Obtain a TVCCA Staff Statement of Good Health and documentation of TB test prior to hire.
- Possess a valid driver’s license, good driving record and daily access to a reliable and insured motor vehicle.
- Spanish speaking preferred.