Tax & Treasury Accountant
Manage routine and regular statutory reports for ACI in an accurate and timely manner. Responsible for all treasury reports and maintain good relationship with banks and SAFE.
1. Responsible for invoicing process, including domestic, export, service sales to ensure all transactions have been performed in a timely and accurate manner
2. Conduct regular statutory tax reporting in an accurate and timely manner, including but not limited to VAT, CIT, surtax and export VAT refund and be compliant with the related tax rules and company policies.
3. Manage withholding tax for non-trade foreign payment.
4. Prepare month-end tax and treasury related GL entries and monthly tax reconciliation with variance analysis.
5. Ensure the filing integrity of all documentation related to tax matters, including E-filing.
6. Follow up and control outstanding tax issues and give quick response to management or authorities.
7. Responsible for legal enterprise annual I&C inspection.
8. SOP & WI updates.
9. Other necessary work assigned by management