About the role:
Roeslein & Associates, headquartered in St. Louis Missouri, is actively seeking a Electrical Designer in the St. Louis, MO area. We work in many different industries including Food and Beverage, Oil and Gas, and Process and Energy. The Electrical Designer will have the ability to generate design documents using sketches, marked up drawings, or vendor information provided by project engineers. The experience you gain from this role will allow you to grow your career as an Electrical Designer. To be successful in this role you must be prompt, reliable, have at least 1 year or more experience, and can problem solve as well as stay organized.
Culture you will work in:
Roeslein adopts a collaborative work environment. Our culture empowers employees to think like owners: promoting fresh and innovative ideas. Our company ethos is Remain Humble, Stay Hungry, and Be Happy. We want you to be the best employee you can be, while being innovative and being proud of where you work.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for learning and following established AutoCAD standardization as provided by Roeslein’s Engineering / Drafting Standards.
- Develop and maintain relationships with employees at all locations.
- Complete drawings and other documents in an accurate and timely manner.
- Create and maintain drawing files required for a project through the Drawing Control Index (DCI).
Candidates will have:
- An Associate’s degree in Computer-Aided Drafting, Applied Science, or related technical education is required.
- Knowledge of drafting skills and methods is required.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD 2014 or above software and associated file structures, electricity and the various electrical symbols used.
- Ability to interpret engineers and designer’s notes and sketches for incorporation into design documents is necessary.
- Be able to create power wire schedules and one line drawings.
- Be able to create panel layouts and work from engineering notation to create schematics.
- Must be prepared to complete field verification work and site auditing.
What Roeslein offers you:
- Competitive Salary
- 401 (k)
- ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan)
- Paid vacation, holidays and personal time
- Tuition Reimbursement
Roeslein & Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All consideration is given to qualified candidates and does not base decisions on race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status. The job description does not necessarily contain all of the actual or essential duties of this position.All job offers are contingent upon passing a drug screen and criminal background check.