Manufacturing and Operations
About the role:
Roeslein & Associates, headquartered in St. Louis Missouri, is actively seeking a EHS Specialist in the Red Bud, IL area. We work in many different industries including Food and Beverage, Oil and Gas, and Process and Energy. The EHS Specialist will have the ability to use their experience to help the company with different safety processes which will enhance and grow your career as a EHS Professional. To be successful in this role you must be prompt, reliable, have at least Bachelor’s degree, and can problem solve as well as stay organized.
Culture you will work in:
Roeslein adopts a collaborative work environment. Our culture empowers employees to think like owners: promoting fresh and innovative ideas. Our company ethos is Remain Humble, Stay Hungry, and Be Happy. We want you to be the best employee you can be, while being innovative and being proud of where you work.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in planning and implementing safety policies and procedures with local, state, & federal EPA/ OSHA rules and regulations.
- Assist in building a structured health and safety ownership and accountability program within the company by standardizing and communicating clearly defined safety regulations.
- Provide appropriate safety and health, incident prevention, and investigation training for managers and supervisors.
- Assist in driving continuous improvement through safety analyses, audits, and investigations.
Candidates will have:
- Bachelor’s degree or greater in accredited Safety, Engineering, or a related field is required.
- Three (3) to Seven (7) years of experience in EHS related field.
- Considerable knowledge of Federal EPA/OSHA, State, and local regulations in both general industry and construction. International and construction experience with safety regulations is a plus.
- Must possess broad technical expertise, business and industry knowledge, and process and people leadership capabilities.
- Ability to effectively communicate and train on EHS fundamentals.
- Excellent planning, organization, and communication skills; both oral and written is required.
What Roeslein offers you:
- Competitive Salary
- 401 (k)
- ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan)
- Paid vacation, holidays and personal time
- Tuition Reimbursement
Roeslein & Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All consideration is given to qualified candidates and does not base decisions on race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status. The job description does not necessarily contain all of the actual or essential duties of this position. All job offers are contingent upon passing a drug screen and criminal background check.