Material Handler - All Shifts Available
The Material Handler is responsible for a wide range of tasks in our warehouses and production facilities that can include the following:
- Load and unload trucks
- Verify incoming and outgoing unit counts and unit condition.
- Maintain satisfactory Quality performance levels.
- Package, unpackage, sort, stage, and prepare units for production.
- Data entry to CTDI systems via PC and RF handheld devices.
- Perform tasks in a high speed, high volume environment.
- Ability to meet or exceed daily production goals at 80% or higher.
- Put away and pull equipment and/or parts.
- Maintain a clean, organized work station.
- Ability to use material handling equipment such as a pallet jack
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent attention to detail, accuracy and organizational skills.
- Ability to operate a PC and input data.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and also within a team.
- Must be able to lift and/or pull 50 lbs. without restriction
- Must be able to work in varying facility conditions.
- Ability and availability to work irregular or extended hours including nights, weekends and potentially holidays as needed by the customer
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Previous experience working in a high volume distribution, manufacturing, technical service (i.e. testing and repair) or forward logistics operation a plus.
Apply today to join our dynamic team! CTDI offers an excellent compensation and benefits package and has been a growing leader in the telecommunications field for over 40 years. Come put our successful history behind your career!
This position is located in Joliet, IL. View the Google Map in full screen.