Senior Enterprise Architect
Enterprise Architect (Senior)
Overall Assignment Description:
Senior-level Enterprise Architects guide development and planning of the GEOINT Enterprise Architecture (GEA). They guide the technical work of mid- level and junior architects in the creation and implementation approaches of Enterprise architecture artifacts in accordance with Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DoDAF) and Intelligence Community’s (IC) Program Architecture Guidance (PAG).
- Assists Government in guiding architects in the development, maintenance, and documentation of the GEA, ensuring alignment to NGA Strategy and CONOPs and inclusive of Business, Data, Network, Security and Solutions-level sub-architectures.
- Guides architecture analysis to provide the government with data to support trade-offs between competing demands.
- Guides Mid-level and Junior-level Enterprise architect contractors in the development of proposed changes to architecture design based on analysis of requirements and new technology.
- Expected work activities the Enterprise Architect position would be required to support include:
- systems analysis necessary to define and document the As-Is Architecture
- planning, design, and systems engineering work necessary to build and portray the To-Be Architecture
- development of conceptual, logical and physical architecture and executable technical roadmaps defining the time-phased schedule for the path of systems and services from the As-Is to the To-Be Architecture
- program, segment and project-based solution-level architectures consistent with the enterprise-level architecture
- business architecture support defining the GEOINT business model and its components to include governance, business processes, and business information
- data and data services architecture support
- expertise and support for network architecture and engineering
- security architecture and engineering support
Skills and Experience:
MUST POSSESS CURRENT TS/SCI CLEARANCE TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree program.
- Senior-level working experience (12+ to 18 years) in government or industry in relevant work areas including: Enterprise Architecture, Solution Architecture, Data Architecture, Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DoDAF), or Intelligence Community’s (IC) Program Architecture Guidance (PAG).
- Current TS/SCI security clearance
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related degree program.
- Working knowledge of Model Based Systems Engineering, processes, tools and languages.
- Federated Enterprise Architect Certifications: Certified Enterprise Architect
- National Defense University, College of Information and Cyberspace, Enterprise Architecture Certification