Senior R&D Technical Expert (Space)
Clearance: Active TS/SCI Clearance Required
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Physical Science, or a related discipline that includes 24 semester (36 quarter) hours in Science, Mathematics, and/or a related Engineering Science. Such coursework includes, but is not limited to, Astronomy, Cartography, Chemistry, Computer Science, Dynamics, Electrical Engineering, Geodesy, Geography, Geology, Geophysics, Geospatial Information Systems, Mathematics, Orbital Mechanics, Photogrammetry, Physics, Remote Sensing, or Surveying.
- Experience with the functional area of geospatial intelligence (GEOINT) and successful track record of performing and/or managing basic research, applied research, and advanced technology development activities.
- Experience in systems integration, systems engineering or other fields directly related to the Pod focus area [Radar], in particular with integrating technologies into system prototypes for concept and technology demonstrations related to field experiments, simulated environments, and realistic operating environments.
- Experience working with various intelligence community R&D activities and organizations and their operational site customers for strategic planning and assessing technology readiness levels.
- Experience in needs and requirement analysis and drafting requirements documentation.
- MS. or PhD in Engineering, Mathematics, Physical Science, or a related discipline is desired.
- Experience with providing subject matter expertise and technical support to U.S. Government R&D functions.
- Knowledge of, and preferably experience with, DoD or Intelligence Community (IC) technology insertion and transition mechanisms desired.
- Familiarity with the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency.
- 12 years of total experience; 8 of those should be specialized
- Active TS/SCI Clearance Required