Technology and Computer-related
Coordinator, Technology Refresh
Florida SouthWestern State College is accepting resumes in search of a Coordinator, Technology Refresh to join our team of exceptional employees. This position is responsible for developing, coordinating and executing technology refresh plans for academic and administrative computer systems. Creates and maintains standard office computer configurations and classroom technology inventory on all College campuses. Coordinates with the Help Desk staff for the installation and de-installation of computer systems. Coordinates projects requiring technology to be procured and received.
Please click here to see the complete job description.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Associate’s degree from a regionally or nationally accredited institution or equivalent.
- Four (4) years of technical experience supporting technology in a networked environment. Appropriate combination of education and experience may be substituted.
- Ability to communicate with non-computer oriented personnel.
- Excellent organizational and diagnostics skills and the ability to prioritize activities.
FSW Employee Benefits feature:
- Competitive health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance options to meet your needs
- Generous paid time off includes vacation, sick, personal, holidays, and winter & spring breaks
- Florida retirement membership (FRS)
- Educational and professional development opportunities for you and your dependents
Application Deadline: June 16, 2019
Our location offers you an opportunity to enjoy the perks of working and living in paradise on a regular basis. The area offers something for everyone to enjoy a rewarding and balanced lifestyle.
If this position sounds like an opportunity to which you aspire, please submit your resume for consideration to become one of the best, the brightest, the BUCS!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity.