Performs duties consistent with providing executive level to the direct manager, as well as back-up support to other members of executive management, when necessary. These duties include preparation of reports for internal and Director-related meetings which are held on a weekly, bi-weekly and quarterly basis. It should be noted that the aforementioned requires accurate reporting, proficient oral, written and interpersonal communication skills, as well as the ability to make sound decisions at times without supervision. Occasionally acts as a liaison between the direct manager and other members of Senior Management as it relates to corresponding with internal customers and outside vendors.
- Organizes and prioritizes large volumes of information including the handling of confidential and non-routine information.
- Prepares and distributes various branch and Board reports on a daily, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Provides timely, accurate and professional administrative support to the direct manager.
- Compiles information for projects and research purposes for both internal and external need.
- Acts as a project manager for special projects, which may include planning and coordinating multiple presentations and disseminating information.
- Responsible for meeting deadlines for mail/correspondence distribution and calendar updates.
- Manages Calendars (calendar activities, coordinate variety of executive meetings)
- Prepares letters and/or memos on behalf of the direct manager.
- Coordinates meetings.
- Orders and maintains bank supplies (review existing suppliers reviewing costs, quality and delivery and other pertinent factors).
- Meets with vendors or contractors when applicable.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- The ability to display discretion when handling information of a sensitive and confidential nature.
- Understanding of banking terminology preferred.
- Effective and accurate record-keeping abilities.
- Highly motivated, self-driven, individual who can operate independently and take accountability for the function.
- Must have the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment and prioritize your focus on most impactful activities.
- Strong oral and written communication skills when interacting with internal and external clients.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Travel, as required.
- The ability to lift up to 5lbs.
- Demonstrates a commitment to Relationships F•I•R•S•T in all areas of job performance.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- At least five (5) years of experience in an Executive Assistant role required.
- At least two (2) years supporting a C-level executive or senior leader.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class.