Accounting & Finance
Supervises and trains less complex day-to-day general accounting functions and accounting operations which include coding invoices and compilation of data for various accounting reports. Oversee preparation of accounts and reports for management, including balance sheets and income statements. Reviews vouchers, accounting documents, and records submitted by staff. Suggests improvements in accounting processes.
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
- Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 5+ years related controller and/or public accounting experience.
- Proven skills in financial reporting, cost accounting, variance analysis, and budgeting, with strong track record of accurate and timely financial reporting. With focus in the Manufacturing industry.
- Knowledge of GAAP, company accounting policies, and internal accounting controls.
- Proficient in use of accounting systems, Microsoft products, and other applicable financial software and systems.
- Self-starter with excellent organizational and time management skills to manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Able to communicate effectively, both verbally as well as through multiple forms of media.
- Strong team-building and leadership skills.
- MBA, CPA or CMA, experience in the Manufacturing field is a plus
Years Of Experience:
5+ to 7 Years