Accounting & Finance
Accounting Clerk 1
St Louis, MO•
- Responsible for revenue and sales financial processing through cash receipts and credit memos when deem appropriate and supported by analysis and documentation.
- Responsible to ensure accounts receivable (customer accounts) are maintained and outstanding balances are validated end of month.
- Manages aged accounts receivables by reaching out to customers, following up on past due invoices.
- Processes payroll transactions in accordance with company standards and labor laws.
- Ensures payroll has no variances, and employees receive accurate pay.
- Provides the controller decision support through analysis. Analysis prepared includes, but is not limited to; production variances, payroll accuracy, and inventory warehouse management.
- Creates and reviews detailed revenue and expense reports for submission to management.
- Performs end of month journal entries to maintain accuracy of the general ledger.
- Works with sales representatives to ensure accurate billing for customers.
- Processes purchase orders for various needs.
- Reviews Productions transactions for accuracy on jobs to ensure costs are placed within the correct terms.
- Maintains the sales aspect of the Job Cost and Summary sheet for management to be transparent on Job Costs
- Working with multiple teams to ensure data accuracy and Costs are correctly spread on their jobs.
- In the absence of Accounts Payable, backing up the process including, but not limited to; processing checks, cutting checks, a three way match.
- Files as needed
- Maintains Office Inventory Levels and order as needed.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment processing 400-550 invoices monthly
- Reviewing jobs for sales/cost/profit analysis and estimate vs actuals prior to billing
- Has had at least 1-2 years of journal entry, reconciliation, month-end close experience with a larger company
- Month-end close & analytical reporting on AR, Work in process and sales
- Attention to detail, not afraid to ask questions, takes initiative, takes ownership, team player
- Proficient in Excel (i.e., pivot tables, charts, etc.)
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer