Accounting & Finance
RRD is a leading global provider of integrated multichannel marketing and business communications solutions.
A job is just a job anywhere else, but at RRD we can make your next job, your career! Our employees experience the opportunity of growth through change and advancement within our company and our culture. Employees can participate in a large array of activities to grow themselves through our online learning center, as well as our involvement in community related outreach programs. At RRD, you are a part of a long standing history that continues to evolve into a company that is a leader in innovation and enables the future of business communication.
We are RRD and we are committed to teamwork, communication, trust and inclusion! Apply today!
We are looking for an Accountant, come grow with us.
Under general supervision, assist in maintaining general ledger accounts and conduct other accounting related activities. Provide record of assets, liabilities and other financial transactions. Balance books periodically and prepares profit and loss, income and balance sheet statements. Maintain receipts and disbursement reports. May plan, conduct, and participate in basic analysis of cost assignments, ensuring that all assigned projects adhere to accepted cost accounting standards. Assist in the preparation of management reports that measure performance against key objectives and strategies.
Work is typically performed under general supervision, receiving some guidance from manager/supervisor about the work that needs to be completed and how to complete some assignments. Able to exercise moderate level of discretion and latitude in completing tasks and prioritizing work. Work is typically completed by following established policies and procedures.
- Assists in the preparing monthly financial information utilizing the applicable support systems. Duties include preparing journal entries, coding invoices/vouchers, reconciling the balance sheet and analyzing variances.
- Maintain fixed asset and depreciation records.
- Reviews and reconciles receivables and recommends accruals
- May perform basic analyses of cost records to ascertain distribution of costs for various divisions of management and production.
- May classify labor, material, and overhead costs to compute unit costs of products or services.
- Analyze actual costs versus standard costs and prepares reports of variances. Compile cost data for preparation of operating budgets.
- Prepares other reports and assist in special projects and analysis as required or requested by supervisor.
- Performs other related duties and participates in special projects as assigned.
The duties and responsibilities described above are the essential functions of the job. The qualifications below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1) Bachelor degree in discipline related to functional work or role OR demonstrated ability to meet the job requirements through a comparable number of years of applicable work experience.
2) Able to demonstrate good problem-solving skills and appropriately apply proven solutions. Consistently deliver prescribed outcomes in a timely and accurate manner with appropriate guidance. Apply existing processes and procedures to solve problems and may receive guidance for problems that are non-routine.
3) Able to apply general functional computer knowledge in utilizing Microsoft Windows, MAC or other technical tools to complete work assignments. May require knowledge of, or ability to quickly learn specialized software related to the position.
4) Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written. Able to communicate effectively with diverse groups of people when completing work assignments.
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer