Annuity New Business Case Administrator-TEMPORARY
Annuity New Business is the first interaction many of our financial professionals have with the home office. This first impression needs to include excellent communication and superior service which focuses on building relationships. Necessary skills include effective communication as well as exceptional processing with attention to detail.
- Reviews electronic and paper documents for completeness, enters data into appropriate system, and contacts financial professionals regarding additional requirements.
- Proactively follows up with financial professionals and other business partners for any outstanding requirements.
- Uses problem-solving skills to address unusual situations and escalates concerns when necessary.
- Processes necessary transactions and documents the case demonstrating attention to detail.
- Facilitates and manages the transfer of assets.
- Answers in-bound calls from our financial professionals and field offices – providing superior service that demonstrates ownership, follow-through and a positive tone.
- Complies with all company and site policies and procedures.
- Successfully completes regulatory and job training requirements.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Exemplifies strong customer service orientation with the ability to think as the customer and respond with the level of urgency and professionalism they expect.
- Efficient use of a computer for data entry, documentation, and navigation within multiple systems.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Well-organized with ability to prioritize multiple tasks and assignments.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to think outside the box
- Able to learn and disseminate information while being trained in a side-by-side environment.
- Receptive to performance feedback.
- Thrives in a fast-paced work environment where the urgency of service to our financial professionals is paramount.
- Ability to make a positive contribution as demonstrated by learning new skills and making suggestions for process/procedure improvement.
- Ability to work with others in a collaborative team environment.
- Demonstrates a positive, professional and proactive approach to work.
- Prior experience and/or knowledge of financial services, annuity products and/or customer service is a plus.
All Associates Exemplify Our Penn Mutual Values:
Acting With Integrity—We have the conscious intention to do the right thing.
Respecting One Another—We see each other’s distinctiveness as a valued asset.
Focusing on Relationships—We foster meaningful connections with others.
Sustaining Our Legacy—We are trusted guardians for what we promise.
A Shared Sense of Belonging—We evoke our place as part of a world that we influence and influences us.
For Leadership roles within Penn Mutual, we believe the below characteristics are essential:
Execution Focused – “Gets it done” and drives progress and results towards strategic objectives.
Strategic – “Sees the big picture and challenges boundaries, takes risks and innovates to execute and advance Penn Mutual’s strategy.
Authentic – “Keeps it real” and is principled, transparent, trustworthy and accountable.
Decisive – “Makes the call” and demonstrates courage, confidence and a bias for action.
Empowering – “Develops people” and sets clear expectations, delegates effectively and encourages risk taking.
Influential – “Sets the tone” and inspires, motivates and persuades others through their decisions and actions.
Penn Mutual is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO). We provide employment and advancement opportunities to all qualified applicants and associates, according to applicable laws. This is reflected in our practices for hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, termination, recruitment, compensation, selection or training, and all other terms and conditions of employment. All employment-related decisions and practices are free from unlawful discrimination. This includes: race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship age, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, domestic partnership or civil union status, marital status, genetic information, disability, religious observance or practice, liability, veteran status or any other classification protected under applicable law.
Leaders may, at their discretion, change the responsibilities in this position description at any time due to reasonable accommodation and/or other business reasons.
About the Penn Mutual Life Insurance Company
Penn Mutual is committed to helping people live life with confidence. At the heart of this purpose is the belief that life insurance is central to a sound financial plan. Through our network of trusted financial professionals, we are dedicated to helping individuals, families and businesses achieve their dreams. Penn Mutual supports its financial professionals with retirement and investment services through its wholly owned subsidiary Hornor, Townsend & Kent, LLC, member FINRA/SIPC. Visit Penn Mutual at www.pennmutual.com.