Bindery Operator 1 - Overwrap - Trainee
PBM Graphics an RRD Company, is a leading packaging and trading card company in North America, producing educational and healthcare products, as well as collectible trading cards associated with the entertainment and sports industries.
To keep up with the explosive growth opportunity in the trading card industry, we are in immediate need of Card Overwrap Operators. If you are reliable, hardworking and possess basic machine skills attained from other industries, we would like to speak with you. This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to work for a company where you can grow your career.
PBM Graphics an RRD Company will provide a thorough training program for the right individuals. Please apply here to learn more about this great opportunity.
Lead a team of 5 to 8 people in the production of high quality products that are distributed to retailers around the world
- Equipment consists of product feeders, film sealed product packaging, inkjet date coding, product weight scales, conveyors, and shrink film wrappers
- Must adhere to all OSHA and Corporate safety guidelines and practices.
- You will be responsible for you and your team following all work instructions and quality control procedures
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed to meet product release dates
- Perform other duties as assigned
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
- Posses strong basic math skills
- Ability to read project specifications and relay the information to your team
- Basic mechanical skills are a plus. General set up, and maintenance of equipment is required
- Flexible film packaging experience, or the operation of similar packaging equipment is preferred.
- Able to read, write, speak and understand conversational English
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to lift to 50 pounds
- Able to meet or exceed the company’s attendance and punctuality standards