Buffalo Grove, IL•
- Perform routine cleaning duties such as dusting, washing windows, wiping down surfaces and washing floors.
- Maintain lavatories, locker rooms and cafeteria areas and ensure supplies are replenished as needed.
- Perform basic light maintenance work to include replacing light bulbs, unclogging drains, lubricating doors, etc.
- May perform grounds keeping work such as maintaining lawn and hedges, shoveling sidewalks, plowing parking lots and spreading de-icing materials.
- Assist with recycling of paper and metals.
- May collect and distribute rags and hand towels to manufacturing floor.
- Remain knowledgeable of janitorial supplies and chemicals, including hazardous materials.
- Ensure equipment is cleaned and stored following use.
- Requires good understanding of standard cleaning and sanitation procedures.
- Must understand the application and proper uses for a variety of special cleaning and sanitizing solutions and must be able to remove different kinds of stains from a variety of surfaces.
- Ability to understand simple oral or written instructions as well as information signs or other instructional devices.
- Must be proficient in the operation of powered equipment such as vacuums, buffers, snow throwers, laundry equipment, etc.
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
- High School diploma or GED is preferred.
- Must be able to work outside normal working hours to accommodate production needs when required
- Experience using a pallet jack is preferred yet we will train.