RR Donnelley has a Full-Time Mailroom position available. The hours of the position are 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Monday to Friday, with a one hour meal break. Overtime may be needed to meet the needs of the business.
We are seeking individuals who have a desire to learn the various roles associated with being part of an Office Services team in a corporate financial environment. Candidates should also have a strong client services background.
- Receive, sort and deliver incoming mail.
- Prepare overnight deliveries, affix postage to outgoing mail, and maintain records on postage.
- Assist with packaging of parcels.
- Perform regular department mail runs.
- Maintain inventory of office supplies and order required supplies.
- Coordinate messenger services/deliveries.
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, preparing Certified Mail and delivering to local U.S. Post office.
- When covering the Reception desk, setup and coordinate meetings and conference rooms; clean conference rooms after meetings.
- Perform key ops procedures on department reprographics equipment.
- Troubleshoot problems with reprographics equipment and place service calls as required.
- Answer Mailroom telephone and transfer to appropriate staff member, as needed.
- Provide Receptionist breaks and lunch coverage; “meet and greet” clients and visitors.
- Enter selected work volume data into Metrics system.
- Create and modify documents, and prepare reports, using Microsoft Office.
- Perform other duties as needed including coverage for other business service functions at the site
- Intermediate to Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Ability to quickly learn proprietary systems.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Provide premiere customer service to clients: “going the extra mile”.
- Desire to train across multiple job functions for increased utilization.
- Secure handling confidential information.
- Ability to lift and/or carry 50 lbs.
RR Donnelley is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer