Material Analyst Planner
Gathers and enters information to support manufacturing operations. Interacts directly with the RR Donnelley customers, management, Customer Service and Finance departments. Completes tasks and responsibilities as assigned by department management.
- Assess, mange, investigate, reconcile and disposition aged, expired, excess and obsolete inventory.
- Investigate and trouble shoot discrepancies as it related to inventory or process non- conformity.
- Develop and maintain customer pricing and quoting programs by setting and maintaining component MOQ levels and managing PPV (Purchase Price Variance).
- Work with Material Manager to track and report progress of implemented cost savings initiatives.
- Performs other related duties and participates in special projects as assigned.
- Prepares and generates reports as assigned
- Manage global monthly reporting for three RRD sites located around the world.
- Support Global Account Director
- FDA level track and trace reporting for three RRD sites.
- Work in a customer service mode with multiple customers.
- Manage customer pricing and purchase price variance reporting.
- Write and review process documentation.
Required Education/Experience and Skills
The duties and responsibilities described above are the essential functions of the job. The qualifications below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
HS diploma or equivalent with 1-2 years of relevant work experience.
Requires good knowledge of Microsoft Excel. E-1 or other ERP system software experience is a plus.
The selected candidate:
- Must be able to work in a high production, fast paced environment.
- Must have strong organizational skills, be able to multi-task and hit a deadline.
- Be a self starter, work independently and have the ability to think outside the box.
- Must have good oral and written communication skills sufficient to talk directly to RRDonnelley’s customers.
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer