Receptionist (Baltimore M-F, 7:30-4:30pm)
We are seeking to fill a Receptionist role. This individual should be someone who has a desire to learn the various roles associated with being part of an office support role in a corporate financial services setting. Candidates should also have a strong client and customer services background which will help foster a welcoming and professional environment, working in a high profile position. Responsibilities include.
- Answer telephones and transfer to appropriate staff member
- Meet and greet clients and visitors as needed
- Maintain a clean and aesthetically pleasing reception area
- Create and modify documents, and prepare reports using Microsoft Office
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing
- Schedule conference room usage, coordinate site visitors and arrange for access as needed.
- Setup and coordinate meetings and conference rooms; clean conference rooms after meetings
- Perform other duties as needed including coverage for other business service functions at the site.
- Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system
- Handles sensitive and / or confidential documents and information responsibly, and with integrity
- Fulfilment of document scanning requests
- Cross train in all service areas and provides backup support as needed.
- Communicates professionally via email and verbally
- Ensure all work is performed according to client specifications, meeting and exceeding expectations.
- Deliver support for specialty projects as required.
- Monitor and maintain customer and RR Donnelley policies and procedures.
- Support staff in assigned project based work
- Provide multiple site support as needed
- 2-3 years’ experience in similar service
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Ability to handle sensitive and/or confidential information.
- Ability to work well with others in a team atmosphere
- Experience in navigating a high-profile, high-paced environment
- Proven customer service skill set that exhibits the desire to go above and beyond to deliver top-notch service.
- Provide premiere service to clients with a “can do” attitude.
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Microsoft Office Suite including proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Ability to problem solve, rationalize and mitigate/manage obstacles presented.
Shift Available: Monday-Friday 7:30-4:30pm
RR Donnelley is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer