Assembly Coordinator - 2nd Shift
Maintains the productivity and quality levels of product between production, account team and customer. Provide information regarding production levels to management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Attend plant and customer production meetings daily.
- Responsible for scheduling assembly operations
- Responsible to identify and supply personnel to assembly and fulfillment
- Responsible to ensure productivity and cost effectiveness in the assembly area
- Participate in ISO auditing as needed
- Enter bulk data on production schedule
- Other duties as may be assignedQUALIFICATIONS
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
- Experience in Microsoft Excel, and Word.
- JDEdwards experience a plus.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Flexibility and the ability to manage change
- Ability to communicate and work well with others in the organization effectively and professionally
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workloadPHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Majority of work is in a standing or walking position with less than 1/3 of their time spent sitting. Less than 1/3 of the work time will require a weight to be lifted of up to 50lbs. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk and hear.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
RRD is an EEO/AA including Veterans and Disabled Employer