Supv - Bindery
Work closely with customer service reps, press operators, and occasionally with sales and/or customers.
- Follow Safety, Standard Operating procedures and general housekeeping requirements.
- Record time and materials accurately.
- Work in a neat, orderly manner, maintain supply levels, and request repair of equipment as necessary.
- Maintain equipment -general minor maintenance
- Ability to resolve and solve problems with minimum supervision.
- Must be able to communicate in basic English; read, write and understand
- Read and comprehend complex instructions, short correspondence and memos.
- Responsible for first-line direction of non-exempt employees involved in production operations. Reviews production schedules, material and manpower resources. Assigns employees to maximize production objectives, maintain quality and attain output requirements. Informs assigned employees of production and material problems and coordinates with support groups to resolve problems affecting schedules. Participate in establishing and modifying operational methods and processes by recommending changes in materials, equipment and procedures. Maintain a variety of reports, records and production documentation to reflect schedules, performance, methods.
THIS IS A 2ND SHIFT POSITION