Account Coordinator - Marketing/Print Services
Ideal candidate will act as primary liaison between customer, internal stakeholders and production facilities across multi-channel communication platforms. You will utilize strong project management skills and print and technology knowledge, to oversee, plan and coordinate the execution of print projects from production execution to warehousing/shipping. Ability to apply an understanding of customer’s business needs to build and maintain solid customer relationships through active engagement at all stages, monitoring customer satisfaction, and providing consultation in conjunction with RR Donnelley stakeholders. This position will be on-site at the customer's location.
- Primary point of contact for customer. Build constructive relationships with primary customer contacts and apply knowledge of customer’s business to partner with RRD stakeholder to assess and develop processes to deliver on service quality and solutions development for the customer.
- Proactively identify and drive resolution to account challenges by leveraging RRD resources, external resources and technologies.
- Review customer requirements for production capabilities and provide efficient and economical production alternatives as needed.
- Resolve issues that may arise during production of customer products. Keep leadership and sales team informed of customer project status, progress, issues, enhancements and modifications as required.
- Identity customer needs and opportunity to secure new business.
- Analyze inventory and stock levels to maintain adequate stock and minimize waste/overage.
- Work with Customer to manage their print and communication needs.
- Assist, maintain and manage specifications, quoting process and order entry.
- Manage vendor base for best fit to customer’s product and geographical proximity need.
- Provide reports on spend, internal vs. external source, number of projects, cost savings and other reporting as required.
- Ensure product stock is adequate for all distribution channels and can cover direct demand from customers.
- Place orders to replenish stock avoiding insufficiencies or excessive surplus for items and kits.
- Use software to monitor demand and document characteristics of inventory.
- Collaborate with warehouse employees and other staff to ensure business goals are met.
- Bachelor degree in area which is related to functional work or role with 5-7 years of relevant work experience OR demonstrated ability to meet the job requirements through a comparable number of years of applicable work experience.
- Prior print industry experience is strongly preferred.
- Ability to apply broad work experience and knowledge when analyzing complex problems.
- Must be able consistently identify critical elements, variables and alternatives to develop solutions.
- Must be able to organize/prioritize existing resources and incorporate new information, as needed, to implement the most effective solutions.
- Ability to communicate clearly and courteously with those who need to know of decisions/actions/problems. Ability to apply excellent business acumen and collaborative skills when resolving problems.
- Able to apply excellent functional computer knowledge in utilizing Microsoft Windows, MAC, or other technical tools in completing assignments.
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer