Regional Sales Manager
RRD is now hiring for a REGIONAL SALES MANAGER in South Texas.
The candidate must be based in Houston with an area of responsibility that includes Houston, San Antonio, Austin, and the surrounding area.
Manages sales, service and distribution of the organization’s products and services within the South Texas region through assigned sales representatives and sales office activities.
Candidate just have experience in:
Managing a tenured team of reps selling a diverse product and service mix across multiple industries, facilitating year over year growth in existing Clients, as well as new.
Developing market plans that properly align the company’s products and services to the market need, yield the maximum amount of growth attainable, in the shortest period possible, while considering the talent available to execute upon the plan.
Recruiting and hiring new talent to compliment the market strategy to ensure long term growth.
Additional Desired Experience and Considerations:
• Achieve and exceed all Region revenue, profit and expense objectives by expanding key strategies and maintaining a high level of performance with current clients as well as identifying and developing new opportunities with a focus on the company’s Communication Management Objective.
• Carries out management responsibilities, including, but not limited to; interviewing, hiring, training, appraising performance, rewarding and disciplining employees, addressing complaints and resolving problems in accordance with the organization’s policies and procedures, as well as applicable laws.
• Develops annual business plan in conjunction with the Director and Vice President-Sales, which details sales activities for the sales region and sales representatives to focus on meeting or exceeding sales quota.
• Utilizes existing sales process inclusive of Salesforce to manage all aspects of sales and sales representative’s activities.
• Uses consultative selling approach, demonstrates extensive knowledge of each account’s needs and industry, market conditions, pricing and competitive activity.
• Maintains accurate records of all forecasting, sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales and follow-up activities within assigned territories. Submits all required reports to upper management and corporate in a timely manner.
• Attract new sales representatives through successful recruiting strategies.
• Actively involved in the development of new sales representatives, sales orientation and sales training programs.
• Participates and contributes to the professional development and increased knowledge of product and services to sales representatives.
• Develop and maintain multi-level relationships within accounts, inclusive of establishing high-level contacts, identify and influence decision makers.
• Maintains contact with all clients in the market area to ensure the highest level of client satisfaction.
• Creates and conducts effective proposal presentations and RFP responses.
• Assists with the implementation of new products and services within existing and new clients.
• Proactively establishes and maintains effective working team relationships with direct team members, as well as support departments.
• Monitors and evaluates changes and developments within accounts, the marketplace, the competition and the industry.
• Performs other related duties and participates in special projects as assigned.
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field or an equivalent number of years’ experience in a Sales Representative, Sales Supervisor, Sales Manager or other relevant area of work focused on sales and sales management activities. Requires very good understanding of sales and sales management principles, which is typically seen with 6-10 years of sales management experience.
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills as the person in this role will be responsible for or will assist in proposal development, presentations to internal and external clients and the development of his/her sales representatives.
• Demonstrates successful selling abilities, including cold calling, as well as strong products and services knowledge as it relates to the printing industry.
• Good analytical ability in order to conduct comprehensive client needs analyses, develop recommendations, overcome objections, and create solutions. Requires ingenuity, resourcefulness and creativity.
• Prioritizes and plans work activities; uses time efficiently; sets goals and objectives; sets realistic action plans.
• Takes independent actions and calculated risks; looks for and takes advantage of opportunities; asks for and offers help when needed.
• Must have the ability to lead, and to create an atmosphere where others can perform at an optimal level.
• Knowledge of all company policies, procedures and principles of business ethics and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
• Requires working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and Google suite.
• Requires experience in Salesforce and/or other CRDM sales tool.
• Must have a valid driver’s license.