Sales Account Manager - Packaging
This role with sell RRDs entire service offering, but a special emphasis and knowledge base for packaging is required. Territory will be an assigned set of customers or a geographic region. This account assignment may include some accounts with minimal account share or even pure prospects, but the majority of the role is focused on expanding relationships with existing customers. Responsible for the direct sales process and achieving sales targets. This role is in charge of sales expansion and introduces new products and services to existing clients. Directly responsible for the growth within existing accounts
- Submits short and long-range sales plans and prepares sales strategies utilizing available marketing programs to reach nominated targets.
- Responsible for retaining long-term customer relationships with established clients. Ensures that clients receive high quality customer service.
- Maintain post-sale contact with customers in order to facilitate a positive and productive long-term relationship.
- Serve as the primary contact for the assigned customers. Enhance the company's position and reputation by properly servicing and corresponding with all assigned accounts in a dependable and timely manner.
- Enhance customer relationship by working closely with customer on the development of targeted solutions and new business opportunities.
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
- Experience in B2B sales
- Successful written and verbal Communication with all levels of organizations from entry level to C-suite
- Packaging knowledge and packaging sales knowledge required.
- Bachelor degree in discipline related to functional work or role with up to 3 years of relevant work experience OR demonstrated ability to meet the job requirements through a comparable number of years of applicable work experience.
- Able to translate previous work experience in to very good problem-solving skills and appropriately apply proven solutions.
- Able to understand general business concepts and apply them when communicating with diverse groups of people when completing work assignments
- Salesforce.com knowledge and usage preferred
- Valid Driver’s License