Digital Print Operator
Good knowledge of digital print equipment with ability to set up, operate, and make adjustments to the equipment according to the individual job requirements, operating characteristics, and capabilities of the equipment. Operate digital print equipment to optimal standards and produce quality products to meet customer specifications and company quality standards.
Work and communicate with phone support and/or live technician support, maintain accurate production records, load/unload finished product from machine (may include sorting and following procedure for specific work-flows), make efficient use of inventory on hand, load inks and perform routine maintenance and other duties as requested or required.
Must have experience on digital press equipment,
- PC literate, able to navigate files and folders to set up equipment for production
- Ability and motivation to learn new digital equipment
- Quality focused, ability to recognize quality issues and recommend solutions
- Self motivated team player
- Ability to lift up to 60 lbs, stand for a full 8 or 12 hour production shift, handle materials and lift from floor to table height
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer