Operations Clerk 3
Perform routine but varied clercial duties on the manufacturing floor in accordance with standard procedures. Provide clercial support by recording, entering and verifying data from a variety of sources and documents. Maintain records, compile standard reports, file, tabulate, and performing routine clercial tasks related to manufacturing. Apply knowledge of department policies and procedures, and utilizes a general understanding of other departments' functions. May be responsible for data entry, reporting, checking or verifying of information, generation of reports and responding to data requests. Responsible for maintaining department files. Assist with production planning and special projects. May assist in resolving payroll issues.
This is a 2nd Shift position - 2pm-10pm
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
- Experience with Microsoft office including Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Access.
- Good organizational and communication skills required.
- Ability to communicate in English; read, write, speak
- Ability to read and interpret data and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to effectively communicate with people.
- Lifting up to 50 lbs, 4-6 hours
- Walking/standing, 6-7 hours
- Bending/stooping, 2-3 hours
2-5 years experience in a manufacturing environment