Digital Print Operator 2
WALLACE AVE - The Digital Print Operator prepares and operates the Xerox and OCE equipment by reviewing job specifications, making equipment adjustments and performing ongoing quality checks to produce quality forms which meet internal standards and customer needs.
Maintain daily print job production logs. Adjust image position. Monitor quality of job output for correctness and image quality. Order supplies such as ink, paper, and other items as needed.
B SHIFT - Thursday, Friday and Saturday _6am-6pm
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer .
Knowledge of digital print and/or ink jet equipment set up, adjustment, and operating procedures preferred. Typically, corrective adjustments performed require the operator to consider the symptom(s), possible causes and remedies
Job Responsibilities are:
- Preparing job specifications and making adjustments to the equipment to provide a sample of the finished product.
- Visually inspecting the output to samples throughout run time to ensure that they meet job specifications and quality standards.
- Adhering to all SOP standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
Other Required Skills:
- Must have good eye-hand coordination
- Ability to communicate in English -read, write, understand
- Lifting up to 50 lbs, 4-6 hours
- Walking/standing, 6-7 hours
- Bending/stooping, 2-3 hours
- High school/GED or equivalent experience in a manufacturing/printing environment
- Basic math and communication skills
- Must work well in a team-oriented environment.