Inventory Control clerk
Buffalo Grove, IL•
- Maintains records of materials in inventory and on order. Provides information to determine status of current orders and to forecast needs for future orders.
- Compiles records of amount, type, and value of material or stock on hand.
- Operates a forklift, pallet jacks
- Monitors reorder points, and initiates action to replenish stock.
- Reconciles discrepancies in inventories.
- Notifies supervisor of irregularities and when stock reaches designated reorder point.
- Compiles information on receipt or disbursement of inventories and computes inventory balances, prices and costs.
- Operates a personal computer and appropriate software packages or its equivalent.
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
- Requires good knowledge of general/standard administrative/manufacturing operations procedures and methods to successfully complete the duties of the job.
- Must have general knowledge of technology to include computers and software programs such as MS Office or MAC word processing, spreadsheets or other programs related to the print manufacturing process or administrative support.
- Must be familiar with applicable skills and procedures required to perform the duties listed in the job.
- Must have good oral and written communication skills sufficient to provide routine information, answer inquiries and/or refer calls.
- Requires good organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to solve problems related to duties of the job.
- Excellent knowledge of production and manufacturing environment.
- Excellent time management, communication, and organization skills.
- Able to drive a forklift and pallet jack.
- HS diploma or equivalent with 1-2 years of relevant administrative/operational support in manufacturing operations or office environment directly related to the duties of the job, OR
Demonstrated ability to meet the job requirements through a comparable number of years of work experience.
- Inventory control background.