Customer Success Associate
The SmartBrief Partner Development team is seeking a team associate to work as part of a team-oriented, entrepreneurial corporate environment in our exciting office in downtown Washington, DC. This employee will own all of the processes, systems, reports and forecasts as it relates to the Partner Development team. This position will be responsible for execution of subscriber growth initiatives and forecasting, contract renewal reporting and quarterly partner revenue reports as well as SalesForce management. The team associate will serve as the Partner Development liaison to SmartBrief's Audience Development, Product Marketing and Tech teams and manage any initiatives or new product rollouts as they pertain to SmartBrief's partner organizations. This position will also manage quality assurance for subscriber growth trial campaigns and provide customized solutions for clients’ needs and troubleshooting backend tech and systems issues. This position requires collaboration with all SmartBrief departments throughout the company to anticipate client and department needs, innovate, and problem solve.
Skills and Requirements:
- 1 year of related project management experience.
- Experience using SalesForce or similar CRM.
- A strong sense of organization with strict attention to detail. History of process or system improvement a plus.
- Demonstrated flexibility to manage multiple tasks, solve problems and schedule work effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Dedication to meeting quarterly and annual targets.
- Strong academic achievement.
- Proficiency with a variety of software packages, in particular Excel.
- Legal right to work in the United States.
Serving nearly 6 million senior executives, thought leaders and industry professionals, SmartBrief is the leading digital media publisher of targeted business news and information by industry. By combining technology and editorial expertise, SmartBrief delivers the most relevant industry news – curated daily from thousands of sources – in partnership with leading trade associations, professional societies, nonprofits and corporations.