Grants Management Support Specialist
Education & Training Assistance Services
OHS Region VI Grants Management Support Specialist
Scope of Responsibilities
The Grants Management Support Specialist works with the Project Manager and other Customer
Service team members to support the OHS Region 6 Regional Office in the efficient and effective
management of Head Start and Early Head Start grants.
This posting is for future openings – no currently available positions
- Tracking of grant applications, financial reports, audits and facilities in a timely manner.
- Assisting federal staff with preparing documents within the grant life cycle.
- Maintaining and updating data in existing government databases and data management
- Training of junior staff.
- Special projects, including data gathering, synthesis and presentation in various formats.
- Minimal travel with Regional Office staff required to provide technical and technological support.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to develop, train and provide presentations to individuals, small and large groups.
- Familiarity with the Head Start Program Performance Standards and Other Regulations.
- Ability to collect, aggregate, enter and update data maintained in government databases, spreadsheets and internet-based applications.
- Ability to review, aggregate, and present data gathered from multiple sources.
- Ability to communicate (verbal and written) effectively and appropriately with others.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Sustained concentration and attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to prioritize and manage work load and deadlines.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Intermediate to advanced level experience with computer software applications including: Microsoft Word, Windows, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, and Internet Explorer; ability to use current webinar technology and audio conferencing.
- 3 or more years of experience managing federal grants.
- Bachelor’s degree required in accounting or finance-related field.
STG International, Inc (STGi) is a workforce solutions company providing comprehensive healthcare delivery, Head Start and management consulting services and human capital solutions help our clients. Our services and solutions help our clients sustain and enhance their operations to better accomplish their mission.
STGi offers a competitive benefits package which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with company match and a generous PTO policy.
STG International, Inc. is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status.
This position is located in Dallas, TX. View the Google Map in full screen.