Warehouse Specialist - *Day Shift + Benefits*
Warehouse and Operations
Documents and maintains inventory, using a warehouse management system. Responsible for receiving, retrieving, moving, and stacking merchandise. Loads, unloads, moves, stacks, and stages product using material handling equipment which may include use of forklifts. May pick and pack orders throughout the warehouse. Ensures production area and equipment are in a neat, clean, and orderly fashion. Regularly uses a computer in daily work activities. May have leadership responsibilities.
• Verifying incoming products, part number and quantities against receiving documentation (notating damages or variances).
• May perform Cycle Counting duties which may include count investigation, report cycle count results as well as processing audits and verifying results.
• May have leadership responsibilities.
• Uses computer to enter data and to check on product status.
• Unloads inbound shipments safely and moves product to storage locations.
• Efficiently stacks and stores the merchandise in the appropriate areas.
• Prepares and stages skids for outbound shipments using different carriers. Enters shipment information into computer system.
• Efficiently moves product from staging and/or storage areas into outbound trucks and trailers.
• Creates bill of ladings and manifests for different carriers.
• May help with picking and packing, pallet building, and light assembly.
• Performs labeling, sorting, wrapping, packing, and repacking assistance as needed.
• Prepares hazardous material for outbound shipments and insure proper labeling and paperwork.
Other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to read, write, comprehend and speak English.
- Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs (team lifting required for anything over 50 lbs).
- Basic knowledge of computer systems required.
- Warehouse management systems experience required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem.
- Must be able to perform addition, subtraction, multiplication and division match calculations.
- Must have good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- The ability to perform duties with emphasis on safety.
- Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly with great attention to detail.
- Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines.
- Ability to adapt to change in the workplace and shift priorities easily.
- High school diploma or its equivalent required.
- Two or more years of related experience is preferred.
- Certified forklift driver (stand up/sit down) or willing to learn.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within warehouse industry.
This position is located at 6200 E Division St, Lebanon, TN. View the Google Map in full screen.