Sr. Residential Loan Representative
Residential Loan Representative
Summary / Objective
The Senior Residential Loan Representative is responsible to assist customers who are purchasing or refinancing a home or obtaining a home equity loan or line of credit and consumer loans. This position is also responsible for soliciting potential borrowers for new mortgage loans.
Experience & Education Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent lending experience
- Background in financial institution’s mortgage and/or consumer lending procedures
- Two to five years of residential lending experience
- Strong understanding of lending compliance procedures, laws and regulations
- NMLS licensing is required
- Provides a complete range of customer service including loan origination, loan processing and loan closing functions
- Meets with customers to answers rate inquiries and to assist customers in consumer and mortgage financing
- Manages bank online applications including communication with potential borrowers
- Prepares and reviews disclosures and timelines to ensure loans are processed according to Federal and State laws
- Reviews Consumer and Mortgage loans to ensure that the information and documentation is complete and accurate before presenting to the underwriter for a decision
- Prepares and reviews closing loan documents for Consumer and Mortgage loan closings
- Inputs and monitors loans in the loan origination system.
- Reviews, maintains and programs loan documents in the loan origination system.
- Receives, reviews for accuracy and files documentation concerning credit, liabilities, employment, income, assets and property for residential and consumer loan applications
- Maintains knowledge of department policies and procedures through internal and external training activities
MutualOne Bank offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package which includes, medical and dental insurance, 401(k) plan with Bank match, defined benefit pension plan, paid vacation, paid holidays, group term life insurance, long term disability & short term disability insurance, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement and an Employee Assistance Program.
MutualOne Bank provides equal employment opportunities to all employees in regards to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetics or status as a protected veteran.