CTDI is a large scale Engineering, Repair, and Logistics company that services the country’s largest wireless telecommunications providers, as well as the largest High-speed Internet & Cable providers. CTDI has over 7,000 FT US Employees in over 58 world class US Operations. CTDI also has a global footprint with more than 16,500 employees worldwide.
CTDI is currently seeking a Billing Analyst to undertake invoicing operations supporting one of our large mobile device customers. The individual in this role will issue invoices with a high degree of accuracy and have a keen eye for detail to ensure timely and precise payment processing. They will be required to process and escalate invoicing issues in accordance to contract requirements and minimize the need to accrue revenue. This role will require an ability to use an analytical mindset to assess data and prioritize tasks in a fast paced fluid environment. You should also be comfortable working with little supervision to meet tight deadlines and be able to balance a heavy fluctuating workload. Responsibilities will include:
- Prepare and submit customer invoicing in accordance with assigned customer contract requirements
- Work closely with the IT department to resolve any data issues and requirements
- Constantly monitor assigned customer contacts to ensure that billing is in conformance with the contract requirements
- Month-End closing responsibilities
- Ensure that all assigned customer contract revenue is billed and accounted for.
- Assist with reconciling billing to revenue forecasts
- Plan and implement quality assurance for assigned billing processes
- Resolve customer disputes in a timely manner
- Maintain excellent rapport with customers
- Microsoft Office experience is required - specifically solid Excel experience.
- Detail oriented
- Excellent PC skills, proficient in MS Excel is required; Access preferred
- Experience working with large databases and managing large data files
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and projects
- 1+ years’ experience in a customer service/data analysis role.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Excel and Access or other data management experience.
- 2-year Degree (preferred)
- Experience with vendor management is important.
Apply today to join our dynamic team! CTDI offers an excellent compensation and benefits package and has been a growing leader in the telecommunications field for over 40 years. Come put our successful history behind your career! EOE, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
CTDI does not accept unsolicited employment agency / recruiter resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited resumes to our website, to our HR Department or to any CTDI employee. CTDI will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm without a signed fee agreement or to any firm who was not issued a search assignment from CTDI's HR Department. CTDI will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered.
This position is located in West Chester, PA. View the Google Map in full screen.