External Mortgage Loan Officer (Marin County)
Love what you do!
Redwood Credit Union is seeking the kind of experienced Mortgage Loan Officer in Marin who care about delivering an outstanding member experience and love to say “yes” as often as possible.
- Market and originate Redwood Credit Union first and second lien loan products primarily from newly developed and previously established external sources of business to substantially contribute to the organization’s residential loan growth.
- Responsible for deepening prospective and existing member profiles by having a solid understanding of the full suite of lending products available and by initiating cross lending referrals that are outside of residential originations.
- Actively pursue cross sell opportunities and offer those that will benefit each individual Member.
- Develop and utilize pipeline management system with loan processor to ensure rate lock management and high quality member service.
What We Need From You:
- Verifiable experience and production in the desired Marin territory
- Minimum of 2MM production
- Thorough knowledge of conventional conforming mortgage principles, practices and rules, with verifiable experience with recent regulatory compliance requirements
- Verifiable recent loan production in conventional/conforming products
- Thorough current knowledge of internet based LOS & Fannie Mae DU risk engine
- 4+ years experience in the mortgage lending industry
- 1+ year as a high producing conventional mortgage loan originator (desired)
What We Can Offer You:
- A stable career, less highs and lows...70 year old company with stellar reputation and first in class product portfolio
- Great Base Salary (not a draw)
- Exceptional (first in class) commission plan that pays out monthly
- Ramp up incentive for first 3 months
- Full benefits package and much, much more
Service ~ Trust ~ People ~ Cooperation
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer