Assist Machine Operator with machine setup, paper loading, and removing printed material from the machine, may also operate the inserting machine if needed.
The position is an entry-level position with a progression to a Machine Operator.
- Remove materials and products from machines and equipment, and place them in containers.
- Inspect materials and products for defects and alerting Machine operator to ensure conformance to specifications.
- Stack and sort completed materials into containers.
- Clean and maintain work areas to ensure the proper functioning and safe work conditions.
- Set up receiving containers.
- Push dual control buttons and move controls to start, stop, or adjust machinery and equipment.
- Follow work instructions from the machine operator.
- Follow standard work and safety instructions.
B shift - 6 am-6 pm ~Thursday, Friday and Saturday
C shift - 6 pm - 6 am ~ Sunday, Monday and Tuesday
D shift - 6 pm - 6 am ~ Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
- Must have good eye-hand coordination
- Some mechanical aptitude preferred
- Ability to communicate in English -read, write, understand
- Lifting up to 50 lbs,
- Pitney Bowes Series 8 and/or Kern experience preferred, but not required