CALIBRE, an employee-owned management consulting and information technology solutions company is looking for a Web Developer to work within a larger team to lead design and development efforts to implement the best solutions for end users based on product capabilities and customer needs. Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Design and develop new features and/or maintain existing applications
- Develop code and supporting documentation.
- Analyze business needs, develop requirements, design, develop and test custom software solutions.
- Provide technical leadership and take multiple systems and cross system integration into account when designing and developing solutions.
- Provide maintenance for current software applications while developing new solutions.
- Work in a team environment to develop, test, and deploy software changes.
- Work with customers to understand and implement new requirements.
- Provide operational support when necessary.
- Work the product backlog of features and bugs.
- Provide input on new designs and architecture as needed.
- Develop a well-tested, high performance, scalable web application.
Must be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to accomplish tasks within a given timeline with minimal supervision.
- Able to work independently, under general supervision and as a part of a team, on several concurrent tasks with changing priorities.
- Action oriented and results driven.
- Bachelor's degree in software engineering or computer science or equivalent experience.
- Angular, BootStrap (preferred)
- RDBMS, databases, and Behavior Driven Development (BDD) is preferred.
- Experience developing SQL Queries, Functions, Procedures and optimizing
- Windows Workflow Foundation (WF) development experience, Agile/SCRUM experience, preferred.
- Object Oriented Programming and working with N-Tier Architecture.
- Experience with software testing and design patterns.
- DevOps skills