PORTFOLIO MONITORING SPECIALIST
Eagle Bancorp, Inc. headquartered in Bethesda, MD, was incorporated in 1997 to serve as the bank holding company for EagleBank. Eagle Bancorp is a publicly traded company under the symbol EGBN. EagleBank commenced banking operations on July 20, 1998, and currently operates 20 banking offices: six in Suburban, Maryland, five located in the District of Columbia; and nine in Northern Virginia. The Bank was founded to specifically address the business and personal needs of local business owners. It has been answering and exceeding those needs for over 20 years, providing custom financial solutions, local access to senior management, quick response, local decision-making, and a deeply-rooted dedication to the local community.
Our Mission is to be the most respected and profitable community bank by putting relationships first to the delight of our customers, employees, and shareholders, and relentlessly deliver the most compelling service and value. Eagle Bank’s Values are: Relationships F·I·R·S·T: Flexible, Involved, Responsive, Strong, and Trusted.
Under general supervision, monitors lines of credit in the bank’s Asset Based Lending (ABL) portfolio, analyze and process borrowing availability of accounts receivable including advance request submissions. Communicate with borrowers and notify lending team and borrowers the status of the borrowing bases. Ensure that lines of credit adhere to EagleBank policies and procedures. Alerts manager of any issues related to ABL portfolio.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyze and process Borrowing Bases: the collaterals such as AR, Inventory, Marketable Securities and other collaterals
- Process advances and payments against line of credit
- Review loan documents and sweep agreements, ensuring all proper loan approvals are present prior to line set up
- Interpret commercial loan agreements in order to set up new and modify existing ABL Monitored Lines of Credit
- Communicate with Lending team and borrowers regarding status of borrowing base
- Communicate with Deposit Operations and Loan Servicing to reset of credit line limit
- Seek and clear exceptions in the monthly past dues in the ABL Report
- Initiate and manage the ordering of collateral audits
- Prepare monthly statistical management report as needed
- Review/edit existing procedures on advancing ABL Lines for manager approval
- Scan borrowing base reports into bank scanning system on a monthly basis.
Required Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2 years of experience in a financial institution in commercial lending, finance or bank operations (such as commercial lending or loan operations)
- Knowledge of basic accounting terminology
- General working knowledge of MS Office; intermediate level excel
- General knowledge of using office equipment such as scanner, printer and phone
We are an equal opportunity employer and support American with Disabilities Act and Amendments (ADA/ADAA). Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class.