RRD has an immediate opening for an Executive Admin onsite with our client!
The Executive Admin has site management and daily operational activities including:
- Site Communications
- Maintain the site calendars for South Jordan, Columbus and Baltimore
- Create announcements and posters for each event and activity
- Maintain internal intranet (Jive) sites for the NA GICs
- Support production of weekly/monthly emails and newsletters (ad hoc)
- Support general site communication activities (e.g. creating guidelines, templates etc.) and the work of the site communication committees
- Assist with external communication activities as needed
- Assist with event management for site activities
- Assist with planning and coordination of sitewide events (open forums, officer meetings, open door sessions, employee appreciation events, employee engagement and social event etc.), onsite execution for local events
- Support employee networks and committee events
- Assist with meeting coordination (Senior Site Management, open forums, etc.)
- Creation of event registrations and metrics on attendance, etc.
- Track officewide events to balance out and avoid conflicts
- Assist with arrangements for internal and external visitors
- Order and track supplies for site events and activities
- Document management for site (public correspondence, files for incentives, etc.)
- Manage and maintain records from external organizations
- Maintain ongoing Incentives related files
- Assist with report creation on Incentives for Baltimore and Columbus Ohio
- Expense Management
- Manage internal expense pre-approval process
- Follow up with vendors to ensure payment
- Manage receiving, coordination, and processing approvals and payment
- Track and manage budget and expenses for NA sites.
- Decks and Reporting
- Create and maintain peer group / competitor deck
- Maintain Site attribute for South Jordan, Columbus and Baltimore
- Update quarter pack for site management for N America sites
- Provide committee and employee networks support (budgets, event tracking, surveys, etc.)
- Assist with any other tasks, activities, projects of the NA GICs and Regional Client Services, as needed
- Requires excellent knowledge of functional area(s) related to the job or good knowledge related to a professional field of work. Able to consistently apply applicable policies, procedures, regulations, and program objectives when carrying out the duties of the job.
- May provide oversight of work conducted by junior level staff and/or review/audit work for accuracy.
- Must have advanced knowledge of technology to include computers and software programs such as MS Office or MAC word processing, spreadsheets or other programs specific to the job in order to complete job duties successfully.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills to communicate effectively across departments when completing assignments.
- Must have strong organizational skills with ability to manage deadlines and prioritize workload and make adjustment to meet business needs.
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
HS diploma or equivalent with 7-9 years of relevant administrative/operational support of C-Level executives in an office environment directly related to the duties of the job, OR demonstrated ability to meet the job requirements through a comparable number of years of work experience. May possess additional education certification in this level.
Experience within the Financial Services industry is preferred.